Friday, September 2, 2011

Workout Review: Jillian Michael's No Trouble Zones

This was really really hard (but good).  This workout is all about circuit training.  There's a short warm up and then seven 5 minute circuits.  I was pretty sure I was going to die by circuit number two.

I'm normally not a huge Jillian Michael's fan and think she is the fitness equivalent of nails on a chalkboard, but she was pleasantly not annoying in this one.  She didn't yell that much and she didn't act like an over achieving jock (woah hate on Jillian moment).

I'm already sore and can tell that I'm probably not going to be able to move tomorrow, but that's a good thing.  If I'm going to spend an hour of my day working out, I'd at least like to feel that it's doing some good.  Overall it's a pretty good DVD...if you survive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment