Friday, September 24, 2010

Fabulous Friday...

There are a few reasons why Friday was fabulous:

1) I was off yay!  I got quite a few boring household things done like ironing and cleaning my bathroom...bleh, but it feels good to not have to worry about them.

2) I got new books.  I checked out the library in our little town for the first time and was pleasantly surprised.  It was really small, but the little old ladies in there were nice in helping me find some things. I picked up these lovelies...

I actually just finished this book and it was pretty good....even though I'm not really into historical stuff...or the plague.

I'm not a huge fan of the whole big Eat, Pray Love ordeal going on now, but this looked a little less soul searching and a little more my speed.

3) I cooked a pretty good dinner. KB loves chicken fried anything (and I do mean anything including deer and squirrels) so I made him some chicken fried chicken.  I got the recipe off the back of the Bisquick box and it turned out pretty well.

Here's my chicken and gravy that I didn't burn..yippee for me.
4) Possibly the biggest reason of all: I got a job offer!  Woohoo, I still haven't formally accepted it because I want to run it by my current boss, but it seems like a pretty sweet deal, plus I'd get to work in this neat building:


Photo courtesy of www.grovearcade.com


Here's to hoping everyone else's Fridays were fabulous as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment