Monday, September 27, 2010

Wall Makeover

Even though we've been married for a few months now, I'm just now getting around to getting some of our pictures up. I did our main wall in the living room a few weeks ago and still had a ton of pictures left over.  Today one of our dining room walls went from this:

I got these pictures for free and everyone always thought it was weird that I had identical pictures side by side....but I didn't know what else to do.
To this:

I had all these frames just laying around so I thought I'd use them.  I'm terrible at hanging things straight so surprise, surprise...they're crooked.
I had all of our old response cards and programs so I thought I'd use them.
So far I'm not completely sold on it...but it definitely beats that creepy side by side identical picture thing we had going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment