Monday, April 4, 2011

Ode to a T-Shirt

Oh Gap Cap Sleeve V-Neck T how did I ever live without you.  With your super comfy, super soft and super tissuey self, I can do the dishes, sleep on the couch, workout, go to work, and never take you off.  I've never had  a t-shirt quite like you and I probably never will.  I'm thinking about buying you some friends of your own kind this weekend.  Don't be jealous.....I have enough love for you all!


Seriously people.....buy this shirt.  It's so comfortable you'll never want to take it off.

2 comments:

  1. I was just at Gap today and passed by this tee! You make me want to go back and check it out next time, I always am searching for the perfect top :)

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gap! They make the cutest, best fit clothes!

    ReplyDelete