Sunday, June 12, 2011

Menu Sunday

Here's what the Browns will be eating this week:

Mon:  Eggplant Curry from last week.
          I was lazy and KB ate rotisserie chicken from Sam's one night last week.

Tues: Sausage with Cabbage and Corn Saute
          Cabbage was on sale this week and this looks delicious in a weird Irish/German food way.



Wed: Turkey-Mushroom Burgers
           These look easy and I love hamburgers.  I will be making these with ground chicken though since that was on sale at the store this week.



Thurs: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
           I like pasta and this looks delicious.  I'll be using the rest of the ground chicken from the night before.





Fri:  Nothing!  I will be packing to go to the beach the next morning, so KB will have to fend for himself.  Oh goodness!

2 comments:

  1. i wish i could make myself do this meal planning thing. you are so organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at the menu thing. I definitely need to start it back up.

    xo

    ReplyDelete