Sunday, August 7, 2011

Menu Sunday

Here's what the Browns will be eating this week....

Mon: Italiano Tuna Salad Wraps

Our house has been really hot lately because it's been really hot outside and I'm too cheap to turn our air conditioner on enough to really cool it off.  Cooking with an oven seems unbearable sometimes, so this is a nice alternative.

Tues: Impossibly Easy Broccoli and Pepper Pie
Broccoli and red peppers both happened to be on sale this week.  I also have some gluten free Bisquick hanging out in my cabinet, so everything for this meal was really cheap.  I'll probably also add some corn and other veggies to bulk it up a bit.

Wed: Bacon, Caesar and Mozzarella Panini
I love paninis and have a panini maker that I haven't used in a while.  This looks pretty simple and delicious.  I will probably omit the caesar dressing, since it already has pesto....FLAVOR OVERLOAD.

Thurs: Slow Cooker General Tso's Chicken
I love slow cooker meals on a Thursday.  By this point in the week I really don't feel like doing anything, so it's good that I can come home and just lay around.  Stephanie at "A Year of Slow Cooking" always has the best meals and they are super quick.  I'm excited to try this one.

What will you be eating this week???

1 comment: