Sunday, November 13, 2011

Menu Sunday

Here's what we will be eating this week...

Mon: Tomato Tortellini Soup


I've never been a huge tortellini fan because normally they are really expensive and I just can't justify the cost. They happen to be on sale this week so I'm going to splurge.  I think this will be a lot like the creamy tomato soup I made a few months ago, just with tortellini in it.

Tues: Italian Minestrone Soup in the Slow Cooker

I love the "A Year of Slow Cooking" blog and Stephanie always has the best recipes.  I'll be making stuff for mine and KB's company Thanksgivings on this night so I wanted something that I didn't really have to do anything.  I'll be subbing in ground turkey for the ground beef though.

Wed: Bloomin' Pizza Bread


I still have leftover pizza stuff from the pizza bites I made last week and this looks like a good way to use them up.  The sourdough baked with garlic and cheese alone would be delicious, but I have a ton of turkey pepperoni that I need to do something with.

Thurs: Garlic Pork and Noodles
I may end up making this with chicken instead and I'll definitely sub in Ramen noodles for the unon noodles.  My grocery store doesn't carry things that sound like unon, but they definitely carry Ramen.

Bonus Round: Broccoli Stuffing Casserole

I finally decided to make the broccoli stuffing casserole from last week's post.  It seems pretty easy and like it won't take up a ton of my Tuesday night.  I won't be eating it because I don't really like it, but my coworker will and that's the one she picked out.

What goodies will you be eating this week???

1 comment:

  1. I feel so honored...can't wait to try the casserole on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete