Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thoughts on a Thursday

It's time for Thoughts on a Thursday.  Link up with Carolyn to play along.



  • I tried Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred last night. I had heard that it was really hard and that you wouldn't be able to walk the next day.  I'm not sure if I did it right, but I'm up and walking and can't really tell that I did anything.  So far I've only done the first set of them, so maybe weeks 2 and 3 will be harder.

  • We're in the process of major back yard renovations and it looks like we're going to have another weekend of "fun".  Our back yard consists of lots of kudzu.  It's a nasty viney weed that takes over everything, including our fence, our yard, and our random stuff building.  KB is on a mission to finally get the kudzu under control.  We cleared off the fence last week and I was sore for 3 days.  I'm a little scared what this weekend may bring.

  • For some reason I have really been craving buffalo wings (or chicken tenders).  I generally hate chicken wings and think they are way more trouble than they are worth, but all week I've been dreaming about them.  I may break down and make some tenders this weekend.



  • It's almost Thanksgiving - yikes!  Where did November go?  I have no idea what I'll be bringing to either of our family Thanksgivings.  Suggestions?  I'm definitely not bringing broccoli casserole.
What are your thoughts on a Thursday???

2 comments:

  1. I love buffalo anything. Good luck in the yardwork. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait until the next day... your legs should be on fire. I NEVER eat chicken wings but a couple weeks ago I had a huge craving. After I made them and they were in front of me I took one bite and left them alone... ended up with captain crunch for dinner haha. Seriously I cannot believe it is almost Thanksgiving... that means Christmas is around the corner I am just not ready for that. xo

    ReplyDelete