Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thoughts on a Thursday

It's time for my Thoughts on a Thursday.

Link up with Carolyn to play along!




  • I'm planning on doing some major baking this weekend. I'm definitely making these....



Source: bhg.com via Beverly on Pinterest





Christmas Crack

Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.


  • I'm also looking for some good holiday non-dessert recipe.  If you weren't in the US for any holidays what would you really want?  I'm co-planning a big New Years feast for all of my college friends - one of which is currently in Africa and will be home for New Years.  I'm excited!

  • I'm finally done with all of my Christmas shopping!  Now I just have to wrap it all.  I hate wrapping presents and am quite possibly the worst wrapper ever.  All of my gifts end up in gift bags or with weird crappy wrap jobs that don't have enough wrapping paper and are all crinkly looking.

  • I've eaten so much junk this week.  Our office has started getting lots of holiday gifts from our clients and it has seriously thrown off my diet.  Hopefully Santa brings me some willpower!

What are your thoughts on a Thursday???

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word my week has been filled with so much junk food as well. This weekend I definitely need to finish all of my cookies since I am going back to Michigan on wednesday. Hope you have a fabulous weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete