Sunday, January 15, 2012

Menu Sunday

It's time to see what KB and I will be eating on this week....

Mon: It's a surprise!
KB doesn't have to work because of MLK day.  I do.  It sucks.  KB is going to make me dinner but I'm not really sure what it will be.  I feel sure it will involve some weird game meat.

Tues: Spicy Beef and Cabbage Stew


Cabbage and ground beef were on sale this week so this is an automatic score.  It's also made in the crock pot, so it's an even bigger score.  This looks like it would be really good and easy.  We love cabbage and soup in this household so I'm thinking it'll be a winner.

Wed: Cheeseburger Crescent Bake


This is not the healthiest of meals, but I seemed to have amassed a large amount of crescent rolls that I need to use up. I can also use up some of the cooked ground beef from Tuesday's meal too.

Thurs: Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Salad


I love chicken salad and my crock pot and this recipe combines the two.  You basically let the chicken cook in the crock pot all day and then shred it and add in your chicken salad type stuff.  I'm thinking if this method actually works I'll be using it a lot.  I really like chicken salad, but I hate having to come home and cook the chicken for it.  With this method the chicken cooks while I'm out doing fun things....like working....NOT.


What goodies will you be eating this week???

3 comments:

  1. i think i will make the cabbage soup as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all looks great! We're doing beef stew and then stuffed bell peppers...

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am definitely making that caesar salad sandwich yum! xo

    ReplyDelete