Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekly Work It Out

I'm still working out....somewhat.  We're making major headway on the house hunt and actually put an offer in on a house today.  Hopefully I'll have a bit less crazy schedule this week and can actually get some decent workouts in.

This week I'll be doing these:

A friend gave me this DVD to try and I'm pretty excited about it.  I really like resistance bands and Leslie Sansone.  She's a little crazy and sometimes you feel like an old person doing all the walking workouts.  Every time I've done her DVDs though I feel like I got a pretty good workout in without feeling nasty afterwards.

I never got to this last week, so I'll be doing this sometime this week.  I hate the way Jillian's voice sounds so I'll probably do it with music only.  I normally miss a few of the first moves when I do that, but it's better than having to listen to how annoying and know-it-all-y she is.

What will you be working out to this week???

2 comments:

  1. Stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show yous some blog luv! def enjoyed this post :) just started a new workout so i am excited to see how it works out!

    http://infinitelifefintess.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really should find a DVD to workout to because it is just too stinking cold in NYC right now for me to go out and run :/ I want to try the Brazilian Butt Lift which is a class here in the city, but I think they have on DVD now...

    ReplyDelete