Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekly Work It Out

It's still hectic here since we only have 2 weeks until we close on our house, so besides getting a workout from packing and lifting all of our stuff, here's what workouts I'll be doing this week....

I like Chris Freytag because she does hard workouts.  Normally I end up really sore and sweaty by the end and if I'm going to work out I want it to be worth my time.  I've done similar lower body workouts from her before and they were really good.

I'll also be doing this one.  I really don't like Jillian Michaels as a person, but she's a pretty good trainer.  I normally do the workouts with her on mute.  The reviews say that this is pretty easy, but it's an hour long so hopefully quantity will make up for quality.

I'm also excited that it's daylight savings time and that I can take the dogs for a walk when I get home from work.  They need their exercise as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment