Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekly Work It Out

I'm loving the extra hour of daylight in the afternoons - in fact I love it so much that I haven't been doing my workout DVDs.  Whoops!  We've taken the dogs for a walk everyday since the time change.  We try to make them run at least a little bit, but Rosa is a fatty and doesn't like it.

I'm planning on getting these done this week....

I was planning on doing this last week but the weather was too nice.  I will get this done!

I'm also planning on doing this one this week...

Based on the reviews on NetFlix this is apparently a big butt kicker.  There are 3 half hour workouts that apparently will make you feel dead at the end - my favorite (no really!).  I'm excited to give these a try.  I've done a few Shape workouts before and really liked them.

What workouts are you going to do this week?

2 comments:

  1. If you're going to skip a workout, at least you're doing it in favor of walking the dogs. Good luck this week!

    I'm just hoping to stay on track with my marathon training schedule. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the Shape Bikini body workout! They're on netflix?! I have an account but - I must be dumb - I never realized workout vids were on there! I will be doing this ummm tomorrow morning :)

    ReplyDelete