Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekly Work It Out

I feel like I haven't posted in weeks.  We've been pretty busy with house stuff and cleaning out the yard.  My workout consisted of moving and pulling a stump out of the ground yesterday.  Glamorous.

I've done a few workouts recently that I haven't posted about.

I did this workout last week and it was actually really good if you like pliometrics.  I thought that this was an hour long with 3 circuits.  It ended up having 6 circuits and was more like an hour and a half.  I was pretty sure I was going crazy by about the middle of the fifth circuit.

This workout was a little weird.  I felt like I got a really good workout, but the intervals were really easy and she acted weird throughout it.  I'm not a Jillian Michaels fan at all, but she seemed kinda out of it the entire time.

I'm a really big Jackie Warner fan and this one didn't disappoint.  I was sore for 3 or 4 days after I did this.  It was weird that she only worked with one person at a time and the other people just sat there.  The leg workout was really hard.  My legs are still a little sore.

This week I'll be working out to this...

I'm thinking this will be similar to the Michelle Dozois workout I did last week, but I like her so I don't really mind. This has an upper body workout and a lower body workout that's split.  I'll probably do them together.

What workouts have you been doing recently???

No comments:

Post a Comment