Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekly Work It Out

With the beach coming up every day I definitely need to amp up my workouts.  I only worked out a couple of days last week because it was so hot and I was busy picking up some furniture (a post about that to come!).

Here are the workouts I have planned this week....

I've done something similar from the Firm before and with this lady.  It ended up with me gasping for air on the tile floor thinking I was having a heart attack.  There is a ton of jumping and going crazy.  Maybe this will make up for my not working out hardly at all last week.

I'm not so sure I'm going to like this workout.  I don't like that Allie chick on the cover.  She acts like she's some big time fitness trainer - she's not.  At least there are 4 workouts in one DVD so I can work on it for most of the week.

What workouts are you doing this week???

No comments:

Post a Comment