Monday, August 20, 2012

Menu Monday

I'm a little late for Menu Monday, but better late than never.  It's kind of a boring eating week in the Brown household anyway.

Here's what we'll be eating this week....

Mon: Spicy Black Bean and Turkey Wrap


I love turkey wraps and spicy stuff and black beans so I'm excited about this meal. I ended up getting just regular tortillas because the healthy ones were super expensive. I did score and get the burrito size ones. Normally the Wal-Marts only has the fajita size ones

Tues: Chinese Cabbage Salad


I've had a version of this slaw/salad before and it was really good. It used broccoli slaw and was really crispy - I think that's why I liked it so much. This one has Nappa Cabbage in it instead of cole slaw mix. I've never actually had Nappa Cabbage before, so it will be an experiment.

Wed: Tuna Salad with salad and toast

Because we're boring and I realized that I still had a 10 pack of tuna in the pantry from Sam's.

Thurs: Freezer Food

I have a ton of random bits of things that were too much to pack as lunch the next day, but not enough for a real meal.....so I froze them.  We'll be eating random bits of things on Thursday.  Sounds appetizing.

What goodies will you be eating this week???

2 comments:

  1. I'm working on using stuff from my freezer too. I need to use stuff up so that I can make soups. Like it or not...fall and winter are coming. Ugh!

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love turkey and black beans, too. I'm longing for a trip to Panera to have the black bean soup.

    ReplyDelete