Monday, September 3, 2012

Menu Monday

It's been another busy week here at the Brown household and this week will be just as busy.  Here's what we'll be eating this week:

Mon:  Buffalo Chicken Soup


I love buffalo flavored things. This soup looks amazing and it's also only supposed to take 30 minutes. I'm going to be subbing out some things (especially the green onions) so it's going to be a little different, but it should still be delicious.

Tues: Bean There Stuffed That Peppers


I used to not be a big stuffed pepper fan. I normally make them in the Crock Pot and they would get all mushy and nasty. The last time I made them though, I made them in the oven and they were cooked, but weren't mushy. These look like they have some Mexican flavors in them, so they will probably be muy delicioso.

Wed: Spinach and Mozzarella Egg Bake


Our neighbors have chickens, so we have lots of eggs now. I love eggs and I also love cheese and spinach. I've made similar things like this in the past and they were very good. I'll probably add in some goat cheese instead of so much mozzarella though.

Thurs: Blueberry Pancakes and Sausage


I'm not a huge pancake fan. They get mushy with syrup and just taste kinda gross. KB really likes pancakes, so since he's been working so hard on our retaining wall I'm planning on making them for him. I'm really terrible at making pancakes, so it may not be much of a treat.

I'm planning on trying to step up my game with my Menu Monday posts.  I want to try to post pictures of what I make throughout the week and what worked and what didn't.  Hopefully I can keep it up!

2 comments:

  1. We r going to try the French onion soup casserole tomorrow night. It looked sooo good on your post last week. Hopefully it tastes just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to try these recipes...especially the buffalo soup. My son in law is from Buffalo and he makes crazy good buffalo chicken wings and dip, etc.

    ReplyDelete