Monday, November 26, 2012

Menu Monday

I survived being by myself last week and Thanksgiving, so now it's back to business as usual.  Here's what we'll be eating this week...

Mon: Lemon Pepper Pork Chops with The Best Broccoli of Your Life



KB loves pork chops and lemon pepper, so since he hasn't been at home in a while I'm going to make him some. These are easy. They're just baked pork chops with lemon pepper seasoning on them. I'm also going to make this broccoli. I really like cooked broccoli, so hopefully it is the best broccoli of my life.

Tues: Slow Cooker Spaghetti



I'm going to be making this meat free since I don't feel like dealing with browning the beef. It looks pretty easy and I probably won't make too many substitutions.

Wed: Tomato Basil Soup with Grilled Cheese



I've had something similar to this soup before and it was really good, so hopefully this one lives up to expectations. The recipe calls for making it in the crock pot, but I'll probably just make it on the stove.

Thurs: Freezer Food

I'm going to a fun dinner put on by a local culinary school that highlights the food of Spain. It should be fun. KB will be eating freezer food. Too bad so sad.

Bonus Time!

I made this banana bread yesterday. It was only okay. It's definitely not the best I've ever had.



What will you be cooking/eating this week???

No comments:

Post a Comment