Monday, April 15, 2013

Menu Monday

Last week was ca-ra-zay at work so ye olde blog took a backseat.


I'm back this week though!

Menu Monday is a little boring this week because KB is gone all week turkey hunting.  The good thing about that is that I can eat all of the things that KB hates that I love.

First up:


I know I could technically drink this anytime, even when KB is here, but it's more fun to drink it when he's not.  This stuff is really good, but it's also a little expensive for my taste, so it's a treat.

Kale Caesar Salad


I'm going to go halfsies on this one and use some romaine too.  I really like Caesar salad, but KB thinks that if it doesn't have meat in it he's not getting enough protein and the world is going to end.


I love these pizzas.  We don't eat a lot of convenience foods when KB is here so they are a treat.  They are also expensive and he can eat a lot of pizza.

I'm also planning on eating lots of salads with crunched up Ramen noodles (it's my new jam) and some egg sandwiches (because the neighbor's chickens have been working overtime).

1 comment: