Monday, May 6, 2013

Menu Monday

After the stomach virus from hell, we are finally eating normally again.  Thank goodness!

Here's what we'll be eating this week...

Mon: Pulled Pork Stuffed Sweet Potatos



We have a big bag of leftover BBQ from my in-laws in my freezer that needs to get used up like crazy. I'm not too sure how I feel about this, but it could be good. I like both of these things separately, but I'm not sure how I feel about them together. We'll see.

Tues: Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce



I'm going to tweak this a little but, but overall it's a pretty easy recipe. I'm going to sub in ground turkey instead of beef since that's what's in the freezer. I'm also going to make some cheesy garlic bread.

Wed: Parmesan Chicken Bake with Corn



I wanted to make pesto chicken, but KB was sitting next to me when I was making my grocery list and told me that it looked gross. So this was the compromise. I looks pretty easy and I feel like I've made something similar to it before.

Thurs: Chef Salad



I need some greens in my life after a steady diet of Sprite and crackers. Chef salads are so easy to make and taste so good. I'm going to try making my own Ranch without a spice packet too...we'll see how that goes.

What are you cooking up this week???

3 comments:

  1. I've seen pork stuffed sweet potatoes a lot online lately and I totally need to try them! Looks delish!

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had stuffed sweet potatoes last week, with veggies and plain Greek yogurt instead of sour cream...but BBQ pork sounds way more fun and yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I please just come over to your house for dinner this week? These look so good!

    ReplyDelete