Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Gwenyth Envy...

I recently posted about how I was going to attempt to transform my dark, long, lifeless locks into this:

Well today was the day and my hair has been transformed into this:



YIKES!!  I look like I've been punched in the face.
I think my hair lady did a pretty good job given what she had to work with.  My hair's really straight and non volumous so I think this is as close as anyone could've gotten.  On a side note, my lovely hair lady actually knows the lady that gave this cut to Gwen...SCORE!


I also purchased a few lovelies today (on sale....of course)

 I had a Belk gift card and this is about the best I could do....
This was MAJORLY on sale at NY&Co.

And finally, just because she's super cute and loves me even though I don't look like Gwennie....

ROSALITA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment