Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Guilty Pleasure

I have a guilty pleasure that KB often makes fun of me for.....Enrique.

I heart Enrique Iglesias.  He's hot.  He's Spanish.  He speaks Spanish.  He has good hair.  He no longer has the mole. 

Yo hablo espanol, but sadly I often only talk to Rosa or KB in espanol and neither of them understand what I'm saying.  I get my Spanish on by listening to Enrique.  I'm pretty sure Pandora thinks I'm Hispanic.  All of my ads are in Spanish and are for weird products I've never heard of.

Here's some Enrique goodness to get your Spanish on to:

1 comment:

  1. I love Enrique! My girlfriends and I listened to Be With You on repeat while getting ready for prom. I think I might still have the single, and I think I might be trying to find it after work today!

    ReplyDelete