Monday, October 4, 2010

Workout Review: Biggest Loser 30 Day Jump Start

Let me start off by saying that I'm a huge trainer Bob fan (even though I don't watch the Biggest Loser).  I love Bob, he's so quirky, nice, southern, and funny in all of the BL workouts I've seen advertised....NOT THIS ONE.


My beloved trainer Bob leads none of the 10 minute workouts.  Instead past contestants lead them.  Now I have a hard time being yelled at by people that not too long ago weighed probably at least 3 times what I do!

The workouts were only 10 minutes long (I did all of them back to back) which made the whole tape go by pretty fast.  I did feel like I got a good workout, but I hated the instructors and I think all the other past contestants that weren't leading the workouts did too.

I only got to see Bob on the segment labeled "Bob's Diet Tips".  Bob tells you what and what not to order at different types of restaurants and is just his lovely self.

Overall, SKIP IT and take a walk outside instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment