Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm gettin' my hair did!

In my perfect dream world my hair would look like this:

 Or maybe even this:

I LOVE big hair!  It wouldn't bother me a bit to have a big, huge bond girl bee hive everyday of my life.  Unfortunately, my hair looks like this:

Long, straight, black....BORING  and there's nothing I can do about it.  My hair is naturally stick straight, like flat-ironed straight.  I've been in the mood for a change for a while now and with the new job I thought now would be a good time.  After months of searching for just the right cut  and I think I've found it.
Now imagine this, but with black hair and hopefully that will be me sometime later this week.

We'll see how it goes and I'll be sure to post some pics of the new do!

1 comment:

  1. I took the SAME haircut (different Gwyneth pic!) to my last hair appt. However, I ended up with a very boring, "soccer mom" bob (my sister's description). Hope you have a better stylist than I do. I mean did. lol

    ReplyDelete