Thursday, October 7, 2010

Is there a doctor in the house?

Today was my first day at my new job.....it went very well!  Except for the nagging sore throat I developed after lunch.  All afternoon my throat was on fire and now I'm starting to cough a little bit.  If you know me IRL at all, you know that I am a HUGE hypochondriac.  I'm paranoid that I'm getting sick with some strange illness all the time.  In order to head off the cold that I'm sure I'm getting, I started taking this little guy:

from AdWeek.com   a really cool website
AIRBORNE!  I got the very berry flavor and it's pretty good.  Does this stuff actually work or do you know something better to get rid of my cold?  HELP

1 comment:

  1. rest, chicken soup and tylenol! and gargle with warm salt water for sore throat. I'm a nurse and a mom of 3...trust me ;)

    ReplyDelete