Sunday, November 14, 2010

Menu Sunday

Here's another installment of what the Browns will be eating this week:

Mon: Ham & Lentil Stew
Crockpot goodness!  I also happen to love lentils.

Tues: Mac & Cheese with Broccoli and Ham
I figured since I had to have ham for Monday's recipe I would just keep the ham theme going.  This maccorini and cheese looks pretty rich, but also pretty simple.

Wed: Surprise, It's Pumpkin! Enchiladas
I'm a little nervous about this one.  This is from the Hungry Girl.  She takes regular recipes and makes them healthier.  Most of the time she uses weird ingredients that I can't find, but this one looks pretty straight forward.  I think I'm going to hide from KB that the main ingredient is pumpkin.

Thurs: Teriyaki Chicken Thighs
For the Love of Cooking never dissapoints.  These look pretty simple and flavorful.  We'll be having them with some brown rice and veggies.

Fri: I will be making most of the extras below so I will not be cooking...yippee!

Extras:

Texas Caviar with lime tortilla chips
This is actually getting made today as soon as I get home from the store.  KB loves it and ever since he saw the recipe fall out of my recipe binder, he's been bothering me about it ever since.

Amy Ritchie's Famous Pasta Salad
I got invited to a ladies' lunch on Saturday with some of the ladies I work with.  Since we live in Hippie capital USA there are for sure going to be some vegetarians, vegans, etc.  I think this pasta salad will work.  It's the best, it has a balsamic dressing, marinated olives, sun dried tomatoes, artichokes, and all that antipasto goodness.

Marinated Carrots
I'll be making quite a bit of these for mine and KB's company Thanksgiving celebrations.

Pretzel Turtles
I'll also be making these for my ladies' lunch.  They are awesome.  My crazy grandma makes them for Christmas every year.  If you like pretzels and if you like Rolos, you won't be dissapointed.

Whew....that's a long week of cooking.

2 comments:

  1. you won my CSN giveaway! Send me an email so I can get your code to you. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Everything sounds like its going to be fabulous!

    xo

    ReplyDelete