Sunday, December 12, 2010

Menu Sunday...

This weeks menu is a little lamo.  I didn't really cook that much last week, so a lot of the recipes are repeats from last week.  Enjoy!

Mon: Mexican Chicken Stew from last week.
          I'm lame and lazy and didn't cook it last week.

Tues: Chicken and Rice
          Once again, I'm lame.

Wed: Chipotle Chicken Panini from the Hungry Girl
          The link for this recipe is not working, but basically it is a healthy redo of a Panera panini.  I'll be using regular cheese instead of lowfat string cheese.

Thurs: Cauliflower and Chick Pea Stew
           This is our meatless meal for the week.  I'm a big cauliflower fan and I think this looks delicious.  It sort of reminds me of a curry, so I may throw a little curry powder in there too.

Fri: Easy Crock Pot Spaghetti
      I have a feeling by the end of this week I'll need a crock pot recipe where I don't really have to do anything.  I heart spaghetti!

Bonus Recipe:

Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Doggie Treats
It's snowing today and I don't feel like doing anything so I'll be making these for Rosie and Panchy.  I'm sure they won't complain...I caught Pancho eating yellow snow this morning!

What goodies will you be eating this week?

1 comment:

  1. Your menu for the week sounds absolutely delish. I havent made my weekly menu yet.

    xo

    ReplyDelete