Monday, December 13, 2010

Puppy Goodies...

Yesterday was all snowy and nasty so Rosie, Panchy and I decided that we would make some goodies.  My good friend Betty Crocker didn't let me down with her recipe for Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Puppy Treats.


These were seriously really easy.  I made a few substitutions because my podunk grocery store doesn't carry brown rice flour and I am really bad at rolling out dough.  I used whole wheat flour and just patted them out into cookies.  They aren't as pretty as the cute dog shaped ones Betty made, but I don't think Rose and Panch cared.

Here are my precious little ones waiting patiently for their goodies.


They ate them so fast that I couldn't snap a pic of the actual eating, but Rosie came back for seconds...and thirds.

1 comment:

  1. Look at those little loves! I love the perfect puppy pose sit position.

    ReplyDelete