Sunday, January 23, 2011

Menu Sunday

I'm proud to report that last week's menu was a big hit!  KB really liked all the dishes out of my new cookbooks and they were all really easy to prepare.  I'm thinking I'm going to be trying to incorporate at least one dish from each of my new books each week.  Let's hope this week's menu goes as well:

Mon: Slow-Cooker Meatball Stew
         I saw this on my Woman's Day recipe feed that I get weekly and thought it looked great.  I'm sure you could also use pre-packaged meatballs.

Tues: Pineapple Chicken Salad from Quick Fixes from Brand Name Mixes
         Ranch, chicken and pineapple....sign me up

Wed: Salad Bar Stir Fry from Everyday Family Suppers
         This will be our meatless meal for the week.  I'm hoping the stir fry sauce will cover up the fact that there's no meat.....but I'm pretty sure KB won't be fooled.

Thurs: Antipasto Pizza
          I love pizza....and sundried tomatoes.....and roasted red peppers.  I'll probably only do half of the pizza with olives though.....not a fan!

Fri:  Turkey Chili from the freezer
       I made this a few weeks ago and had a ton left over, so we'll be eating what was left.

What goodies will you be eating this week?

3 comments:

  1. I got drunk and discussed making him my boytoy with my bff from work last night. He is 25 and has a 19 year old girlfriend who is a freshman at state. I have to wait for that to fall apart first then I can make my move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. antipasto pizza. i want pictures of this b/c it sounds good. and i want it to also look good. i love seeing your menus. makes me feel highly unorganized however.

    ReplyDelete