Sunday, January 30, 2011

Menu Sunday...

Here's what the Browns will be eating this week:

Mon: Scalloped Chicken and Pasta from my Pillsbury Everyday Dinners cookbook
         This reminds me of the macaroni and cheese that has the breadcrumbs on the top, expecit it's got mixed veggies and chicken added in.

Tues: Sicilian Pasta
         This looks super simple and I always hate cooking on Tuesdays for some reason.  I may leave out the raisins, since I'm pretty sure KB ate all of the stash that he got in his stockings at Christmas and I hate them.

Wed: Lemon Twist Chicken from my Brand Name Mixes cookbook
          I love lemony things and this recipe looks really easy.  Pretty much all you do is cook the chicken in a mixture of dry onion soup mix, lemon and honey.

Thurs: Pesto Minestrone Soup
          I mainly wanted to try this recipe because I still have about half a jar of pesto left over from my antipasto pizza that I made last week.  It's also a slow cooker recipe....so it's an automatic plus!

Fri: Tuna Cheese Flips from my Pillsbury cookbook
      These seem a little weird to me, but KB seems to think they will be the greatest thing ever.  It's basically a biscuit filled with tuna and cheese that is rolled in crushed potato chips and baked.  KB has some weird obsession with tuna, but I may make mine with just cheese or throw some veggies in.

The antipasto pizza last week was to die for (stay tuned for a post about it), so I'm thinking about making a weekly installment of a recipe review from that week's menu.  We'll see if I actually keep up with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment