Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Guilty Pleasure

One of my favorite things to do on a night when I'm not really busy (like last night) is to go to bed early.   Like really early.  Last night I went to bed around 9:00.  This is not the first time this has happened, in fact, it happens a lot.  Even when I was in college and supposed to be staying up until the wee hours of the morning to study, party, do whatever.....I was normally in bed by 9:30.  Once I eat, lay down, and get warm I can fall asleep in a matter of minutes.  Call me a grannie, but Rosie and I need our beauty rest!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE to go to bed early. Last night I was in bed at 930. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to bed early too, never happens but its nice to do! But for some reason I am extra tired the next day, weird!

    ReplyDelete