Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thoughts on a Thursday

It's time for Thoughts on a Thursday (once again....my brain must be empty because I don't have that many thoughts).

Link up with Carolyn to play along!

  • I watched TLC's Extreme Couponing last night.  While I'm all one for a deal these people are crazy.  This one lady bought 150 bottles of mustard and 35 bottles of Maalox and ended up paying $2 for it all.  That's great, but what do you do with 150 bottles of mustard?  In my life I don't think I've used 150 bottles of mustard.
  • Speaking of crazy people who have their own reality shows, I can't wait to watch this little gem:
 
 VH1's Mob Wives looks so delightful.  A part of me thinks it would be really neat to be a mob wife and to be super Jersey fabulous, but then the whole KB would have to be a mobster and in jail and crazy part kicks in.

  • We've been able to take the puppies on a walk everyday this week!  The weather has been pretty nice all week so we've been getting the little fatties some exercise.  Rosie has gained so much weight that she's outgrown her harness and Panchie's collar is getting a little tight.
  • KB finally did our taxes!  Taxes scare the bejesus out of me.  I'm paranoid that I'm going to miscalculate something and I'll end up on a JK Harris & Co commercial talking about how the IRS was hunting me down for tax evasion.  Luckily I have the hookup on the tax situation since KB deals with taxes (not really the personal income kind, but still) everyday for his job.  After months of nagging, he finally did them and I'm pretty sure the IRS won't hunt me down.
What are your thoughts on Thursday????

3 comments:

  1. WE did our taxes today too!! I am also curious about mobwives....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched extreme couponing too isn't it insane... stuff does go bad?! I don`t even get coupons so I don`t clip them, let alone have the extra coupons delivered to me so that I can go clip crazy. I feel like I would hate my life as an extreme couponer, but it seemed like a serious high for them. Not to mention would you not want to flip out if you were behind them in line lol.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I more scared of what in the world are they doing with 35 bottles of Maalox? Frightening. I've heard several people mention that show, but I've yet to see it. I love coupons, but more often than not, I forget them and leave them at home!

    ReplyDelete