Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekend Recap

Since we were so busy celebrating this lovely little lady....


I didn't so a Menu Sunday post!

Here's what the Browns will be eating this week:

Mon: Grilled Southwestern Pasta Salad
         We just finished eating this and it was delicioso.  We don't have a real grill, so I wasn't able to grill the vegetables or the steak, but it was still good with just canned corn and sauteed steak.  I added a bit of hot sauce to the dressing to give it a kick.

Tues: Eating with KB's mom
         She was getting her deck redone on Mother's Day weekend, so this is our late Mother's Day dinner.

Wed: Chicken Enchilada Casserole
         If you can't tell already, I've been really into Mexican food recently.  I ate it twice last week and I'll be making it twice this week.  I love Mexican casseroles and this one looks muy bueno with lots of veggies and beans.

Thurs: Impossibly Easy Hot Dog 'n Cheese Pie
         I'll admit....this sounds pretty gross.  It also doesn't look super appetizing, but I prefer not to judge a book by its cover.  I love hot dogs and could eat them for every meal (I'm not kidding) and this recipe looks easy.  A lot of the reviews said that it looked kinda gross, but tasted really good.

Fri:  Anniversary dinner somewhere
       Mine and KB's one year anniversary is Sunday, so we'll probably go out to dinner on Friday or Saturday.  I told him I didn't really care where we went today and he suggested Long John Silver's......I think I'm going to start caring.

What goodies will you be eating this week???

1 comment: