Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thoughts on a Thursday

It's time for Thoughts on a Thursday....link up with Carolyn to play along.


  • I'm pretty sure I'm the only person on the face of the planet that didn't think this book was one of the most amazing life changing books ever written:
I finished it yesterday and it was just okay.  I'll probably watch the movie when it comes out on NetFlix because I love me some R.Patz, but the book itself wasn't that great.  I feel like everyone that has read this book really loved it - maybe I'm the weird one.

  • In an effort to spend more time together and understand each other's hobbies (which I pretty much have none), I'll be spending early Saturday morning turkey "hunting" with KB.  I've already told him that I won't touch the gun, shoot a turkey, or watch if he does.  I'm thinking I'll probably fall asleep or end up making some noise that will scare the turkeys.  I'm still thinking about what I can make him do.
  • I've been itching to get a good manicure lately and I need a good spring color.  I'm thinking a pale pink, but not too sheer or a springy purple color.  Any suggestions?
What are your thoughts on a Thursday???

3 comments:

  1. Eh, I didn't really love that book, either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear how you liked turkey hunting! My husband is obsessed with it, but I doubt there's anyway I'd get up that early and go out there with him. :) You're a great wife!

    ReplyDelete