Sunday, August 14, 2011

Menu Sunday

Here's what the Browns will be eating this week:

Mon: Slow Cooker General Tso's chicken from last week
         KB had to work late one night and one of my good friends from college drove through on her way to Knoxville.  We met up and had a delicious dinner outside.

Tues: Mexican Shrimp Salad
Shrimp and avocados were on sale at the grocery store so this was a must.

Wed: Easy Black Bean Enchiladas
I've really been feeling the Mexican food recently, so we'll be eating it twice this week.  I also had some leftover tortillas from last week as well as some black beans that I made a few weeks ago and froze.  I'm trying to clean out my freezer before I can't shut the door!

Thurs: Napa Valley Chicken Salad Pie
This looks interesting and I'm not too sure how I feel about it.  I really like chicken salad, but I'm not sure how it will taste warm and in a pie crust.  We'll see what happens...

What will you be eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment