Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Musings

I missed Thoughts on a Thursday last week, so I thought I'd have a randomo post today.

-I had a great weekend with this stud....
Super mushy moment alert, but he is pretty much awesome and I love him lots.

-We watched this movie:
It was pretty good.  KB is a big fan of the "Wall Street" movies.  He's a super nerd when it comes to the stock market, but that has a lot to do with his job so I guess he kinda has to be.  He was jealous that the traders in the movies had 6 trading screens instead of his 4.  I'm not even really sure what that means.

-I wore a really awesome outfit to work today and got lots of compliments on it.  It involved lots of grey leopard print, a black pencil skirt, grey patent pumps and a large statement necklace.  It's amazing how much better the day is when I like what I'm wearing.

-There has been a new recurring visitor to our bird feeders.  This little guy (or gal) has been paying us a visit recently:
It's really loud so I can always tell when it's on the feeders.  This is one of my grandma's favorite birds so it always reminds me of her.

1 comment: