Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Book Review

I have the pleasure of serving on jury service (it's not a duty apparently) this week so I've been able to get quite a bit of reading done during recesses. I picked up these at the library last week:

I'm not too far into this one but so far it seems okay.  The review on GoodReads are not good for it at all.  Apparently lots of people just gave up about half way through.  It was an impulse check out.  I saw it sitting pretty in the "New Additions" section and it looked short and easy.

I've heard lots of good things about this book and so far it's pretty interesting.  It's just the right amount of cheesy teenage romance and weird sci fi stuff for me to like it.  I want to watch the movie after I've finished it.

Anyone read any of these?  Are they any good?

1 comment: