Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thoughts on a Thursday

It's time for Thoughts on a Thursday!

Link up with Carolyn (on her honeymoon!) to play along.


  • I pretty much love all MTV shows.  True Life, 16 & Pregnant, The Challenge, I Used to Be Fat, Made ... you could put pretty much anything into an MTV show and I will watch it, but I HATE the new Real World.  The people are so dumb and annoying.  Frank need to get over it, Nate is a douche, Zack is annoying, and the weird singer girl is boring.  I'll have another Teen Mom rerun please.

  • I'm planning a big clean up weekend at our house.  I've been gone most of the past month so our house is definitely a little dingy.  I'm looking up some homemade cleaning recipes and plan on stopping by Target on my way home to get some Borax and Washing Soda.

  • I found out I have to work late tomorrow to get some ads through legal review.  Seriously....working late on a Friday.....dealing with lawyers on a Friday......I'm not looking forward to it.

  • I'm also planning on cooking quite a bit this weekend.  I'll be making the following:




What are your Thoughts on a Thursday?

1 comment:

  1. I am planning on doing some serious cooking and baking this weekend as well. The boy is gone for the next to weeks... so meals are all on me. Hopefully I will get back into healthy mode. While I am trying to get back into healthy mode i`ll be making cookies.....haha

    xo

    ReplyDelete