Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thoughts on a Thursday

It's time for thoughts on a Thursday.

Link up with Carolyn (a new Mrs.) to play along!



  • The sock bun curls I posted about yesterday didn't really work.  I put my hair up soaking wet and my hair never really got dry.  I'm going to try the sock bun tomorrow morning though.

  • Our house has been so quiet this week.  KB is out of town and Rosa has been mad at me ever since he left.  She just sat on the couch last night and stared off into space.
She's judging me right now....
  • I'm going to an art show this weekend that my co-worker is participating in.  I've never really been to an art show so I"m not really sure what to wear.  I was thinking shorts with leggings and boots.  Is that too much?

  • I made this macaroni and cheese last night.  It was amazing.  I went a little heavy on the nutmeg, but other than that it was great.

I don't have a lot of thoughts this Thursday.  What about you?

1 comment:

  1. My hair is way too thick and long for the sock bun to work. I use to do this in college, but always had to dry my hair to make it work.

    xo

    ReplyDelete