Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday Randoms

I saw on Pinterest where you could take the white ends of green onions and grow them.  I was a little skeptical, but it worked!  I'm using up some of my home grown onions in some roasted potatoes today.  Please disregard the weird out building I get to look at while doing my dishes.  I'm not even sure what's in there.


I made some delicious spa water today.  It has grapefruits, lemons, strawberries and mint.  I'm having a cup now and it's delicious, but a little heavy on the grapefruit.

I made some strawberry fruit rolls ups in the dehydrator today using leftover strawberries that I froze.  It ended up running off of the dehydrator tray thingy into the bottom of the dehydrator and all over my stove.  It looks like a bottle of Pepto had exploded all over my house.

I did this workout yesterday and I feel like I'm going to die today.  My arms are so sore that I can barely move them, but that's a good thing.  I definitely ate way too much over Thanksgiving so I've got to get back in the habit.  The workout was a little old, but it definitely got me sweating and the instructor was really cool.  Normally they really get on my nerves, but she didn't talk that much.

I'm going to see KB's band play tonight.  I have to hear them practice, so nothing will really be new, but I like to go support him when I can.  I've been going to bed around 9:30 every night so it may be a challenge to stay awake.  It's just the old lady in me that can't take the night life.

1 comment: