- Work is majorly sucking right now. I'm so busy that I come home and feel like I've been hit by a car. When I'm at work I have so many things happening that my head is spinning all the time. I need Thanksgiving break to come on....NOW.
- I got one of these catalogs in the mail today.
I used to love looking at these as a kid and all the cool treats they have in there. I've never actually ordered anything from there, but everything looks so neat. It may taste terrible, but at least it looks cute.
- I made this last night and it was seriously one of the best things I think I've ever made. It was fun to eat and tasted like really good pizza. The trick is the butter and garlic on the bread.
- Due to my crazy work schedule, falling asleep on the couch at 8, working on stuff from home and just general blah-ness, I've only done 1 real work out this week. I've done yoga in the morning every day but nothing to really make me sweat. Needless to say this weekend I will be looking for a kick my ass workout that will make up for my lack of sweating..
- I finished up my last book from the library a few days ago and haven't been home in time to get a new one. Any suggestions? I just finished reading this..