Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekly Work It Out

I'm still working out fairly regularly, but I definitely slacked off last week and only worked out 5 days.  Overall the 10 Minute Solutions DVDs I tried were really good.  They also used resistance bands.  I got some for Christmas in my stocking and I wasn't really sure what to do with them, so this gave me some really good ideas. I'm still working out with my Wii games and the Netflix instant queue workouts, but this week I'll also be getting these...

The reviews on Netflix are half and half for this one so I'm not really sure what to expect.  It seems like the Firm always have some sort of weird equipment that you have to buy and use.  This one calls for the "Fanny Lifter" and the "Sculpting Stick" (sounds dirty), but I'm pretty sure I can get away with just using a step and some dumbbells.

I'm also getting this towards the end of the week.  The Firm instructors always creep me out a little bit, but I always feel like I'm on the verge of death at the end, so that's a good thing.  Hopefully this can make up for me being a slacker last week.

What workouts will you be doing this week?

2 comments:

  1. I used to love the Firm- I'm talking the OLD school Firm VHS tapes. That was when my love for weights began. I'm sure these newer workouts from them are just as awesome!

    I'll be doing Insanity this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had zero motivation. I seriously need to get my act together. xo

    ReplyDelete