Monday, May 7, 2012

Menu Monday

Here's what the Browns will be eating this week.  Link up with Rachel to play along.

Mon: Cheese and Chili Enchiladas



I had a coupon for some canned Chili so I bought it....and had no idea what to do with it. This recipe looks like chili cheese fries and enchiladas combined. Delish! It's definitely not the best for you, but it will probably at least taste good.

Tues: No Bake Tuna Noodle Casserole

Source: bhg.com via Rachel on Pinterest

KB really likes tuna and especially tuna helper. We never ate tuna helper growing up and it still kinda sounds gross to me. This recipe looks similar to the noodley goodness that KB loves, but with less weird processed stuff.

Wed: Pesto and Tomato Grilled Cheese


I love grilled cheeses of all types. I love pesto of all types. This is a match made in heaven. I got roasted red pepper pesto and I think it's going to be great. I also got some really good melty cheese. I want to make this right now and it's only 7:00!

Thurs: Frozen Cheese Pizza

Eh - we all have our off days.  I also need to make some room in our freezer for produce.  Pizza boxes take up a lot of room.

What are you cooking this week???

5 comments:

  1. Yum! I am coming to your house this week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. all those sound great! I really love cheese/chili enchiladas :)

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chili cheese enchiladas are one of my all-time favorite foods!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i made chicken and rice casserole last night!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pesto on grilled cheese? That sounds really yummy!

    ReplyDelete