Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekly Work It Out

I'm finally back...yayyyy.

We've been out of town, working on the yard/house, and also working on getting fit, so unfortunately blogging fell by the wayside.

Hopefully this week I can get back on the wagon (with working out and posting).

Here are the workouts I'll be doing this week...


While the name may say "Totally Cool" I'm going to bet that it's probably not as cool as Christi Taylor thinks it is.  Nevertheless, it's about 2 hours of hard core step aerobics, so cool or not it will probably get me sweating.


I really like Chris Freytag.  She looks kinda creepy and should probably lay off the facelifts for a while, but she generally has really good workouts. I did one of her workouts last week and it was really good, so hopefully this one will be too.

I'm also going to try to walk the dogs more this week.  It's been raining here a lot and it's hard to walk around in the mud with 2 dogs that pretty much drag the ground because they are so small.

What workouts will you be doing this week???

No comments:

Post a Comment