Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Inspiration

KB and I had a little date night on Friday to see this bad boy:


I love all James Bond films and try to look like a Bond girl on a daily basis (except for maybe Grace Jones in A View to Kill - yikes!) but the whole "looking like a normal human being at work" thing always gets in the way.

Needless to say I got quite a bit of outfit/makeup inspiration from this one.

I've already purchased the following:

Oxblood lipstick


How awesome is that lip color???  I saw it and was immediately in love.  I cheaped out and bought this one:


I haven't worn it yet, but I'm planning on debuting it tomorrow.  I wore it around the house on Saturday when I first got it and it lasted for a really long time.

Trench Coat


I was just talking earlier in the day on Friday about how I needed a trench coat and then I saw all of the amazing outwear in the movie and knew it was meant to be.  Once again, I cheaped out and got this one:


I'm also planning on debuting it tomorrow (whew it's going to be a big day).  I'm planning on pairing it with black everything (black pencil skirt, turtleneck, tights and heels).

I'm also still really interested in trying to recreate this outfit in a more feminine way (and without the janked up blonde hair and gun).


I can see some cheap Wellington boots in my future!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. I love a good trench. I think I am too pale to rock the oxblood, but I think it looks so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we need to see some pictures tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete