Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Boob Tube

I like to call TV the boob tube.....it's so fun to say....boob tube.

Anyway, here are just a few favorites that the Browns will be watching this week:

Modern Family....of course!

I love this show.  It's really the only show that I care about watching new.  I wish my life was filled everyday with Phil Dunfee's greatness.

Billy the Exterminator...
Let's face it...a guy that spends his days pulling dead animals out of houses, setting mouse traps and dealing with roach infestations probably isn't the coolest guy on the block, but we love Billy anyway.  He's so nice and goofy.  We're also big fans of his bro Ricky and his crazy momma.

Ancient Aliens....a weirdy, but a goodie!

KB is a big History Channel fan.  If it were up to him it would be on 24/7 and we'd be watching about the making of the first stick of gum or the Modern Marvels of bridges.  Ancient Aliens began one day while KB was on a History Channel binge and KB we have been tuning in ever since.  I've even begun trying to explain to normal people how ancient alien astronauts were the primitive people's gods and such.....needless to say I've been getting some weird looks.

My Big Friggin' Wedding

When I turned this on the other night KB just gave up and rolled over with the pillow over his head....it's that good.  I love guidos, I love crazy freak out brides and I love reality TV.  This is a marriage made in heaven....literally.

If you know me in real life...you know I watch lots of TV....lots of really bad TV.  This is just a sampling of the trash that I watch on a weekly basis.  Stay tuned for more!

3 comments:

  1. I am way too acquainted with my tube. HA! The Office, It's Always Sunny in Philly and Burn Notice tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen my big friggin wedding but it sounds right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, can we discuss my love of My Big Friggin' Wedding? Joel McHale via The Soup introduced it to me and OH EM GEE. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete