Sunday, December 5, 2010

Menu Sunday...

Here's what the Browns will be noshing this week:

Mon: Mexican Chicken Stew
         I love soup in every form.  This one looks a little weird.  It has sweet potatoes with mexican things, but who knows!

Tues: Work Christmas Party!
          We'll be feasting on goodies from here.  We've actually never been to LAB before, but I've heard lots of good things about it and we're getting free beer steins with our company logo on them.

Wed: Hoisin Pork Stir Fry
         I have a bottle of Hoisin sauce from a recipe I made a few months ago.  When else am I going to use Hoisin sauce, so I thought I'd give this a try.

Thurs: Slow Cooker Beef and Rice Soup
          Once again, I have a slight obsession with soup and my slow cooker.  The recipe calls for using a whole roast, but I will be using stew beef.  It was a lot cheaper and I don't want to have to deal with cooking that much meat.

Fri: Baked Chicken and Rice
      This recipe looks good, but it also doesn't have that many super fresh ingredients that might go bad if I push it back to next week.  Most of the time sometimes I get lazy on fridays.

What goodies will you be eating on this week?

1 comment:

  1. Everything sounds wonderful for the week. I am completely jealous of your work Christmas party! I dont have a Christmas party to go to this year ...bummer lol

    xo

    ReplyDelete