Friday, January 14, 2011

Fabulous Friday....

Today is a fabulous Friday because....

I've got turkey chili in the crock-pot and it's supposed to be really cold today.  I love coming home on a Friday to a dinner that is hot and ready!

I started The Hunger Games last weekend and I'm looking forward to having another weekend to finish it.  I really didn't think I was going to like it (especially with all the hype around it), but it's really easy to get sucked in.  I'm definitely putting the rest of these books on my reading list.

My Yu-Be lotion seems to be working.  My scaliness factor has definitley been knocked down.  Before I was applying Eucerin Aquaphor at least 4 or 5 times throughout the day, but now I just put a little of this on in the morning and I'm good to go.  It smells kind of mediciny, but I like it!

Since it's Friday, I can come home and pile up under my electric blanket.  I have a slight obsession with my Sunbeam heated throw (or the love rug as my inappropriate parents call it).  Me and the puppies love to pile up underneath it and turn it on high.

As you can see, my Friday night is going to be a barrel of excitement!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh clearly, the pups and I need a love rug, haha! I have a heated blankie on the bed, but this would be AWESOME for the couch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those days when I had my dinner in the crock pot, such a great invention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I profess love for my electric blanket too. I have it on my bed but the love is the same. Can make such a difference when it's close to zero outside.

    ReplyDelete