Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Think Strange is an Understatement

When someone tells me about a show where people eat weird things, do things obsessively and are just weird overall, I can only say one thing.....

What channel is it on and when can I watch it?

I first saw My Strange Addiction last week....and I loved it. 

Seeing people eat laundry detergent.....sign me up......
Eating couch cushions.....oh cool......
Tanning obsessively......how entertaining....
Dressing up as an animal in a fur suit all day.....what?!? I feel uncomfortable

For some reason this chick gives me the willies!  I'm debating on whether or not to even watch the show.  Just the thought of someone creeping around in big pink fox like animal suit makes me want to jump out of my skin.

I'm thinking strange....is an understatement.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah...that is really bizarre!! I saw that show on the other day, but Beyond Scared Straight was on and I was totally sucked into that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the preview for this but never watched. so strange!

    ReplyDelete