Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stupendous Saturday

So far my Saturday has consisted of the following stupendous things....

via
While I still haven't been able to find Castile soap to make my homemade cleaning products anywhere...I was able to find this little guy at the podunk grocery store.  So far I've cleaned my sink and my shower with it and it seems to be working well.

via
While I was waiting on getting a new set of tires put on the car this morning, I picked up a new bird feeder.  This one can double as a bird feeder or bird bath......with all the rain lately it'll probably end up being the bath.  KB made lots of fun of me when I bought an industrial size bag of bird seed.  I think I'm turning into my grandmother.

via 
I'm making For the Love of Cooking's beef stew tonight.  I was actually able to find barley in the podunk grocery store this morning.  It's been cooking all day and it's making my house smell great.  It's a gross, cold, rainy day here, so I'm also making baked apples.  Nothing says warm and cozy like beef stew and baked apples.

I got my free Target beauty bag in the mail yesterday.  Nothing makes me happier than to come home to find loads of free beauty products waiting for me in my mailbox.  Unfortunately, we don't have a Target here in podunkville, so I don't frequent the Tar-jay.  There are loads of good coupons in here, so I may have to make a special run.


What's making your Saturday stupendous??

2 comments:

  1. thats awesome that you got a free makeup bag! How Do i get in on that haha and yay for coupons, that awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kissed my new little boy toy. That made my Saturday stupendous. Yeah, how'd you get a free target bag?

    ReplyDelete